The Art of Leading, Coaching, & Influencing Others ™
A Revolutionary Way To Change The Way You Lead – Forever!
You’ve heard for years that people don’t leave companies, they leave leaders. I disagree – people leave ineffective managers, they rarely leave effective leaders.
Yet, every year, corporations spend approximately $160 billion dollars on training and every year, billions of dollars drop off the bottom line. The number one cause … ineffective leadership delivered by ineffective leaders who don’t understand the difference between being a glorified individual contributor versus being a true leader.
Leaders are defined as people who influence others to do or to be their best. Which means anyone can effectively lead others, regardless of whether or not anyone reports to them. They just need to understand what it means to lead and they must possess the skills to influence others, 1-on-1, 1-on-10 and in 1-on-100 or more situations
Our programs include a 7-month Leadership Development program that integrates up to 5 different learning methods. Through the utilization of interactive Workshops, 1:1 Executive Coaching, Group Coaching Calls, Accountability Teams, Ongoing Group 360’s, and motivational keynotes, your leadership skills will be integrated into your daily interactions and built up over time. Most leadership training last a day or two and 75% of the learning is lost with in hours of leaving the program and 95% of the learning is lost within a few days. Our programs insures that you will retain what you learn so that you change the way you lead … forever!
You Will Learn How To:
- Understand and apply the 8-Key Principles that distinguish Influencing Others from Controlling Others.
- Effectively Coach down, across, and up, so that you can help others remove the obstacles they are putting in their way of success.
- Facilitate a group to get greater buy-in and higher levels of productivity during your meetings.
- Utilize the 9- Step Alive @ Work Influence Model to increase your influence in every situation.
- Deliver a more powerful presentation utilizing 6 critical presentation tools
- Transform you meeting culture by putting The 5 Innumerable Laws of Meetings to work for you.
- And so much more!
Partial Client List
- American Airlines
- Hard Rock Café
- PetSmart Inc.
- U.S. Airways
- Texas CIO Academy
- New York CIO Academy
- Seguros Monterrey – New York Life
- Cox Communications®
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Abbott Laboratories
- Kinross Gold Inc.
- Farmers Insurance
- American Hospital Association (AHA)
- Blood Systems Inc.
- Omnova Solutions
- Kiewit Corporation