A lot of salespeople think they need to “sell” themselves. When your focusing on selling yourself your focus tends is on “you” instead of the customer.
STOP TRYING TO SELL YOURSELF AND FOCUS ON WHAT YOUR CUSTOMER NEEDS!
By the way … your customer doesn’t need you selling them anything!
What they need is:
- A solution for their challenges.
- An easier way to do business.
- A way to make more money.
- A competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- A more efficient way to do business.
- A more effective way to do business.
- More business.
- Increased profitability.
- Less headaches.
- A salesperson calling on them that understands that they need numbers 1-9!
Focus on those 10 things and you won’t have to sell a thing. People will get in line to buy from you!