You know … a get out of jail free card, a second chance, an opportunity to rewind history, to go back in time, a second time to make a first impression, etc.
Here’s the truth about Do-Overs … THEY ARE UNNECESSARY!!!!
If you find yourself feeling like you would like a Do-Over regarding a certain point or situation in your life, you just might be telling yourself a laundry list of lies.
Here are some of the untruths you could be telling yourself and the underlying belief that could be messing you up:
- My life is not perfect just the way it is (Something is wrong with my life, something is wrong with me).
- Everything does not happen for a reason (I don’t trust the process of life).
- I know better than the Universe, God, Buddha, Allah, Life Source, etc as to the way things need to be (Nuff said …).
- I don’t trust (I operate from a place of fear).
- My life is not unfolding as it should ( I know better than the Divine … again).
- I am in control of circumstance outside of myself (I can control other people and their thoughts).
- I didn’t need to learn that lesson (I don’t need to learn anything from this expereince).
- I am still living with regret (I am stuck in guilt or shame).
- I am holding onto the past (It’s okay to stay stuck).
- I can’t let go of it (I don’t deserve to be happy).
- Your life IS perfect just the way it is, there is nothing wrong, bad, or defective about you or your life.
- Everything … yes everything happens for a reason, you just have to trust the process.
- You and the Divine are connected and inseparable.
- This is a friendly Universe filled with abundance and love.
- Your life is unfolding as it should.
- You can only control your own thoughts and your own mind.
- Every challenge presents a lesson you need to learn … you just have to look for it.
- There is no reason to live with regret, it is a waste of time and energy.
- The past is the past … every time you rethink it, you relive it, and bring it in to the present … CUT THAT CRAP OUT!
- You deserve to be happy, if you only get one of these right … make sure it’s this one!!!