Change Your Life Now!
If you want to change your life now … start by changing your brain.
A recent article by Emotional Intelligence guru Daniel Goleman states that research in the field of Neurogenesis has discovered that your brain generates 10,000 new stem cells everyday!
So much for killing brain cells eh?
Half of those cells stay and generate more stem cells while the other cells locate areas of the brain that need new cells, go there, and then plug into the master circuitry.
It gets even better … these cells get shaped and programmed by your experiences and thoughts! This is the science of Neuroplasticity.
This extraordinary research shows the importance of controlling the thoughts and experiences that form the thought patterns and behaviors in your life.
Now think about all of the useless junk and clutter we fill our brains with? It certainly changes one’s perspective when you understand that you are literally rewiring and shaping your brain on a daily basis.
In other words …
- You are reshaping your brain when you watch crap on TV! The likes of the Kardashian’s, the Bachelor, Honey Boo-Boo, and Snookie!
- Watching biased, fear inducing news is actually doing more than just giving you information … it’s shaping your brain!!
- You have the power to change programming of your brain by guarding the data you place in it. You can literally take control of your life!
That said here are 3 Questions to Ask Yourself:
- What would happen if you decided that you would protect your brain from the useless clutter of useless information?
- What if you just said NO to brain clutter, trash TV and fear-based thinking?
- How would your life, relationships, happiness level change if you decided to rewire the circuitry of your brain by filling it with knowledge, positive thoughts, and the things in life that really mattered; significance, doing great work, family, love, and helping others?
As science progresses we will to continue to discover new information that will unlock the key to leading richer and more fulfilling lives. And as we do we will find that …
- It doesn’t matter what our past background, experiences, sorrows, or mistakes were, if we want to we can transform our lives and determine our level of happiness and contentment.
- We truly hold the key to our own happiness and joy … it is in our hands not someone else’s.
- What some of the early computer programmers first referred to as GIGO nearly 50 years ago was true when they said … garbage in … garbage out!
Is all this scary? It could be …
That could be one way of looking at it and maybe the other way could be totally and completely empowering!