Arrogance … Death of a Leader!
You know an arrogant leader …
You’ve worked for an arrogant leader …
You are an arrogant leader?
God I hope not!!
How would you know?
10 Things Arrogant Leaders Do:
- They put their needs before the needs of their people.
- They make irrational business decisions based on their emotions and how they feel not on sound business judgment.
- They take everything personal because everything is about them.
- They attempt to control everything and everyone.
- They believe that people are in their lives to serve them.
- They’re the first one to point the finger of blame and the last one to take ownership for their mistakes.
- Their actions are in-congruent with their words.
- They slow the development and growth of others so that they get ahead and stay on top.
- They talk big and play small.
- They play small because deep down inside they are small.
The good news is that just like extraordinary leaders … the law of reciprocity prevails and so they always reap what they sow!
Just be sure that you are putting out there what it is you want in return … respect … trust … honesty … etc.