Are You … Your Greatest Asset?
“You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.” – Tom Hopkins
Sometimes it may be a mental leap to think of ourselves as our greatest asset. That said … here are a few questions to get us grooming our minds to think differently …
- Do you feel like you are your greatest asset?
- What are you doing to groom yourself to be the best you?
- When is the last time you invested time, effort, or money, into your greatest asset?
- Do you invest in other things (clothes, jewelry, technology, gadgets, etc.) at the expense of grooming yourself?
- Are you grooming yourself to be the best you or are you grooming yourself to be more like someone else (this can happen especially when you compare yourself and what you have or do to others)?
If you were truly your greatest asset how might you do things differently today … this week … this month or this lifetime?
Remember you are your greatest asset …
Which means your greatest rate of return will come when you invest … in your greatest asset!