How To Achieve the Results You Want in Life
If asked, “Do you know how to achieve the results you want in life?” How would you answer?
If then asked, “Are you as successful or happy as you want to be?” How would you answer those questions?
We’ve all heard the saying that happiness is an inside job! If that’s true, why are there so many unhappy people in this world? To watch or listen to the media you would think Armageddon is unfolding and we’re moments away from destruction and death!
People become discontent when they don’t achieve the results they want in life. The cause may be a lack of: money, success, fame, love, respect or anything else they believe they feel they should have. Unhappiness is the result of the disparity between what they have and what they believe they should have.
Stop Giving Your Power Away
When you look outside of yourself to measure your level of happiness, success, wealth, acceptance, or self-worth, you are giving your power away.
There are those who want you to believe you need them to live, to protect you, to provide for you, or make you happy. What they really want is for you to think you need them or must rely on them. Which sounds great, if you don’t want to take 100% responsibility for yourself or the results in your life. At least now you can blame others if you don’t achieve the results you want in life.
Owning your power means you take 100% responsibility for everything in your life. It means that instead of expecting others to change, you change. Start by looking at the actions you take and how they create the results you want in life. If you really want to unleash your power, take a look behind your behaviors and examine the beliefs that are driving your actions. You will find that in some cases, the underlying belief is in direct conflict with the results you want to achieve. For example, you will never achieve financial success, if the underlying belief is that you don’t deserve it.
So how can you start taking back your power?
Below is a list of 10 powerful questions for you to answer. After reading the list, pick one and focus on it for the next 30 days and watch what unfolds in your life.
10 Powerful Questions To Achieve the Results You Want in Life
What if …
- Absolutely nothing other people do has anything to do with you?
- Your biggest fear isn’t real and is never going to happen? It was just a story you made up to stay safe and avoid taking a risk.
- Your life’s purpose was within reach? You just need to face your fear, believe in yourself and take a leap?
- You could change your life and the lives of others by simply being your best self?
- Love really was the salve for the world and by giving it to others you healed yourself and those around you?
- You stopped watching TV, unplugged from social media, and started having meaningful conversations with your partner, spouse, kids, friends, etc. for just 30 days?
- You show your kids that they are loved regardless of how many likes they receive on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter?
- Your past has unfolded perfectly in order for you to be your best ‘you’ in this moment … and every moment going forward for the rest of your life?
- You stopped buying into the lies that you tell yourself that you don’t deserve to be happy, successful or loved?
- Everything in this list is true and would unfold in your life if you take just one of these steps today?
Reading about how to achieve the results you want in life is one thing. Actually taking specific actions to achieve the results you want in life is something completely different.
No one can force, cajole, or manipulate you to take action. If they did, then you would be giving your power away?
And you would keep doing that because … ?