10 Lessons I’ve Learned … So Far
As each year passes I realize that I continue to learn valuable lessons.
So I thought I would share a few of them with you that I’ve been thinking about lately.
And no, the list is by no means complete …
Actually I’m hoping that I will continue to learn right up until the moment I take my very last breath!
After that … who knows … could be a whole new ball game?
- If it doesn’t feel right in your gut … it’s probably not.
- Sometimes you need to believe in people … even when they don’t believe in themselves.
- The simpler something is … the closer it is to the truth.
- Fear can kill anything … dreams, life, relationships, hope, etc
- The easiest way isn’t always the best.
- Life unfolds exactly as it is supposed to … even when it’s not exactly the way I want it to.
- Sometimes what you’re looking for is right under your nose … you just have to open your eyes.
- Choosing happiness is simple … it’s not always easy.
- If I can’t be happy where I am … I will never be happy where I wish I was.
- Love is the miracle cure that scientists have been searching for … it heals everything … you just need to get your prescription filled and then take it in!
So what about you?
What lessons have you been learning lately?
Care enough … to share?